the start.
the start.
And then, I woke up.
Nowadays, it is very easy to have negative energy knocking on our door, without us even realizing it. You would go on Twitter, and see someone mocking another and have a lot of RTs for it. You would open Instagram, and see that rich and thin girl posing on a white sand beach and wondering what's wrong with your life for you not having what she has (or shows), you would go on Youtube, and see someone tazing a rat and feel the suffering, you would watch the news, and find out that more pain and injustice have been added to the world, you woul walk with your friend in the street, and they will be mocking a stranger, just for fun. You would stare at yourself in the mirror and think that you're not good enough, etc. Negativity is all around us, but positivity also is. Take that deep look into yourself, and get rid of anything that doesn't serve your highest good. Unfollow those people that bring jealousy and guilt to you and replace them by those who promote better lifestyles, hang out less with those people who bring hate and ignorance to you and choose your company wisely, watch more videos that promote positivity, and most of all, trust yourself. I swear to you, that what you decide to let go of, you won't miss it. Once you did that, name all of the things you are grateful for, and do that everyday. Because from gratitude comes happiness, and happy people make people happier.
You can choose to be good. For it is free. You can hold that door for that stranger, you can smile at this stranger in the street, you can say sorry, you can say I love you, you can tell your passions and do them as much as you can, you can send a nice text to someone, you can give a hug, you can eat more vegetables and less meat, you can go no waste, or at least less waste, you can re-use bags instead of using more plastics ones, you can pet more dogs, you can walk more or take public transportations, you can give more without excpeting anything in return, you can take a look at yourself in the mirror and say that you're just a love machine, you can meditate more, do more yoga, excersise more, you can do all that and share it on social medias, not to brag, but to spread the message that all of these will heal the world. Because it will.
You are the captain of your soul, and you can be whoever you want to be. It's all in your actions. In your voice. It's all inside of you, and no one else have a power on that. The mind is a powerful thing. When you have free time, pause everything, and ask yourself who you want to become, to yourself, and to the world. The answer is already inside of you, all you have to do is listen.
As for me, I have to let you know why I am starting this blog. I have a passion for love, and I do my best to give some to everything and everyone I meet. Love is my inspiration, and this is what I chose to fight for. Because helping people through love is what brings me joy and peace. I've been trying to do this in my daily life, but I always had this feeling inside of me, maybe intuition, telling me that I should do it in a much bigger way. And it would be a shame to hide in my comfort zone and not to share what I have in my hands with the whole world. I would not only let myself down, but probably someone else. And that, I can not do. Today, I am choosing myself, to help others. Today, I am going out of my comfort zone and starting something new, and I hope you will be a part of it.
This blog is a place where love is being shared, so we never forget that
love is everywhere.
And you are very welcome here.
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire